Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing in the Woods

Look at my little girl exploring those flowers. She is so curious. And look at those baby curls! She is going to be such a heart breaker. Lol.











Sit back and smell the flowers or in Summer's case, step up and take a big wiff!





I was able to pin a daisy in her hair and she actually left it there! She is becoming quite the little princess. And then she preceeded to pull one apart...it's good to be well rounded.

What a change it attitude! She went from Mrs. Pouty to a smiling ray of sunshine! She is also doing a cute pose. She is mimicking me as I was laying on the grass taking photos of her.













Into the woods Summer goes, to explore the unknown. She has no problem pushing past the prickers and briars. Summer found some similar flowers to the ones in the yard and enjoyed picking them.











Summer has no fear. She loves climbing on the rocks,without help! I can see rock climbing in the future!!! Just like her mommy.
Summer and I retired to the rocking chairs on the porch and she thought it was so hiliarious to play patty cake. She just couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't help myself either. Her face is priceless!

No comments: