Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hilton Head Island


Once Summer figured out the water was nothing to fear, she bravely endured a splash session,
soaking both Nate and I. She really became a fish, wanting anyone to take her deep into the water so they could float and watch for dolphins! We saw a pod of dolphins swimming close to shore, showing off and spreading smiles across the beach.



I couldn't help putting this one up...It warms my heart. Too cute!








After splashing in the water, it was time for Summer to have a juice break. It is such a sweet picture, especially with the water in the background. Good eye, Nate!

Summer was walking up and down this slope at the beach. She just couldn't do it enough times! This was after we spent some time in the beach muck next to the river. We had fun squishing our toes in the goey mud, including Nate, who buried his knee into the mud.









Nate catching the ultimate catch!!! Me! Hehe. This is such a corny picture and I'm not quite sure why we were doing it, but look at the smile on his face! Priceless! Nate says it would have been a better picture if his finger was really hooking my lip...me, not so much. ;-p

Caught in a moment. Lol. Nate and I are caught on camera and look!, we're both smiling! Who would have thought. I love this picture of us. All and all that weekend was great.






Nate's big project while we were at the beach. While it started out as a small hole for his legs, it ended up consuming him and his time. He was sad to leave it behind claiming it wasn't deep enough yet!

No comments: